Introducing Indie Playlist Mondays.
Every week, we’ll share ten new tracks and videos that make us say yay!
Allow us to complement your growing indie playlist with some of the sweetest tunes.
We don’t rate with numbers because everything is cat-approved.
01. ASAP Rocky – Peso (Star Slinger Refix)
02. Sir Michael Rocks feat. Shorty K & Tris J – Too Short Back
03. Freddy Gibbs and Madlib – Thuggin’
04. Contact Lens – MIX 1 (BLACK FRIDAY)
Reuel: Contact Lens is celebrating his first anniversary on Tumblr! I hope your Black Friday ’11 was pleasant. I felt playing MIX 1 was much more appealing than — forget it shall we continue with the sweetest indie playlist?
05. Fallulah – Out Of It (Monsieur Adi Remix)
Howard: I love Fallulah. I don’t know who she/they are, but they make me want to pour sexy oil over myself and light a match. Monsieur Adi’s touch-ups make it that much more slick.
06. Oxford – Unicorn At Night
Howard: It’s cold, the morning suns peeking in, and you look so feisty still.
07. Jagwar Ma – Come Save Me
08. Avec Avec – Kuzuha no Sunday (ep ver)
09. DJ Shadow feat. Little Dragon – Scale It Back (Robotaki Remix)
10. Shantelle – Unamonos
We’ll be sure to keep your seat warm and the groove intact until next week’s indie playlist — Sweetest Drip got yer back.
Does this week’s indie playlist lack a track?
If you have a song you’d like featured on Indie Playlist Mondays, please feel free to contact us!