Indie Playlist Mondays
Every week, we’ll share ten new tracks and videos that make us say yay!
Allow us to complement your growing indie playlist with some of the sweetest tunes.
We don’t rate with numbers because everything is cat-approved.
01. Chicken Lips – Sweet Cow (Cyclist Remix / DJ friendly version)
Roddy: Vancouver producer Cyclist drops this “DJ friendly ver.” of Chicken Lips’ Sweet Cow.
02. Justin Faust ft. Electric Youth – Stars In Space (Allen Walker Re-Write)
Roddy: Justin Faust’s fantastic track gets beautifully re-written by Allen Walker!
03. Smalltown DJs – Love Decoy (Oliver Remix)
Roddy: L.A. based Oliver comes through with a fun remix of Love Decoy by Smalltown DJs
04. Running – Jessie Ware (Disclosure Remix)
Reuel: Disclosure coming through with a super-slick and ultra danceable remix of Jessie Ware.
05. Reflex – Wavering (Kido Yoji Remix)
Reuel: Here’s a bit of that Yoji touch that adds a special something to your work week.
06. Rodion & Khan – Discoteca Romana (The C90s remix)
Reuel: Some disco for your elevator/metro/traffic loading times. Press play for a guaranteed ‘feels good man’ time.
07. Lancelot – We Can Dance (Fabian Remix)
Reuel: Lancelot’s We Can Dance EP is out via Binary today, in addition to a freshly uploaded SoundCloud stream of Fabian’s remix for the title track.
08. Alexandre Louvré – Feels Good (Paris Edit)
Reuel: Cool lil Fear and Loathing sample followed by the most uplifting downtemp disco. Feels very good, Louvré!
09. Shlohmo – Rained The Whole Time (Nicolas Jaar Remix)
Reuel: PROTIP — play this when prepping your nightcap.
10. NT89 “Voices” DJ Mix
Reuel: One of the latest treasures from Fool’s Gold, NT89 promotes his upcoming Voices single with an hour-long techno done right DJ sesh. Lots of worthy drops for all our wettest Driplets out there.
We’ll be sure to keep your seat warm and the groove intact until next week’s indie playlist — Sweetest Drip got yer back.
Does this week’s indie playlist lack a track?
If you have a song you’d like featured on Indie Playlist Mondays, please feel free to contact us!